Welcome to the brand new ASNA website – your place for all things ASNA and auto shows! These pages have been developed with input from members, show staff, and our stakeholders. Please take a moment to:
- Browse the tabs and check out our many resources.
- Try the search feature.
- Let us know if you catch something that needs to be updated or changed, such as contact information.
You can also:
- Submit stories or blogs about your show (each submission will be reviewed prior to posting).
- Submit your show photos (used with permission) to post.
- Share best practices and ideas.
- Update contact information (please use the “contact us” tab).
- Send in a comment or a request (these are “private,” only seen by the administrator).
- Join our Facebook group.
This site is truly what we make it. As you use it, please let us know what else would be helpful and what additional resources we can provide. Going forward, the site will be maintained by the ASNA staff, however it could not have been designed, built or promoted without the time and talent of Ms. Kelsey Baker, Show Manager, Philadelphia Auto Show. Kelsey, we appreciate your passion, your expertise, and the many hours and days that you have given to ASNA.
Congratulations, everyone, on a terrific new ASNA resource. I look forward to reading all about, and helping to promote, Auto Shows of North America!